Pan Fry Potato Cake Without Egg.
You can have Pan Fry Potato Cake Without Egg using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fry Potato Cake Without Egg
- You need 3 of large potato.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstrach.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- It’s To taste of White pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Pan Fry Potato Cake Without Egg step by step
- Peel the potato skin, wash and then thinly sliced.
- Heat the frying pan and add a little oil then pan fry potato until brown or soft.
- Remove from the pan and blend it,bcome mashed potato, i use manual blander.(i didnt boil the potato but i fried them so that later potato cake will not break when u fry even though no egg).
- When you think enough then mix mashed potatoes, cornstrach,chopped spring onion, chicken powder, white pepper in a bowl until better consistency, and make it round and thin..
- Heat vegetable little bit oil in the pan with medium heat. Fry until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towel. Fry until finished,, and ready to serve :).