Mrs Maples Meatloaf.
You can cook Mrs Maples Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mrs Maples Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- It’s 1/2 box of cornbread stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped green pepper.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves..minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
Mrs Maples Meatloaf step by step
- Make stuffing mix as per directions on box set aside..
- Add all other ingrients to a large bowl..
- When the stuffing mix has cooled add that to your bowl with all the other ingredients..
- Wash your hands, this is the fun part ..
- Roll up your sleeves and start squishing the mixture through your fingers..
- Really squidge it well, make sure all those seasonings are distributed throughout the mixture..
- Now you've mixed it well, take a meatloaf pan, or form the mixture into a loaf shape and use a low sided casserole dish..
- Bake at 375°F for about an hour ..
- To test if its cooked, make a slit and make sure there is no pink or redness..