Italian Style Meatloaf.
You can have Italian Style Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Italian Style breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, minced.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt & black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce, for spreading on top of meatloaf.
Italian Style Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix all ingredients into meat, except for the 2 TBS. of sauce, and form into a football shape. Place into greased casserole dish or loaf pan..
- Before putting in the oven, spread the final 2 TBS. of tomato sauce onto the top of the meatloaf..
- Bake at 350°F for about an hour, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F..