Fast and Fit Meatloaf.
You can have Fast and Fit Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fast and Fit Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 box of low sodium stuffing mix for chicken.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce, divided.
Fast and Fit Meatloaf step by step
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix turkey, stuffing, water, eggs and half the BBQ sauce right in a casserole dish until blended.
- Shape in dish, leaving a hole in the middle for faster, overall baking.
- Top with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake 1 hour, or until done!.