Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards.
You can have Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards
- You need 4 TBS of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 8 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 LB of potatoes cubed.
- You need 2 LB of meatballs (frozen or homemade).
- Prepare 16 oz of collards chopped.
- Prepare 2 TBS of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 TBS of fresh oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards instructions
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil. Add onions and saute until softened. Stir in garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Add stock and potatoes. Stir occasionally over medium heat until potatoes are softened, about 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked meatballs, collard greens, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and cayenne. Allow flavors to meld and greens to wilt, about 15 minutes. Season to taste. To serve, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles..