Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf. Hi friends, this is such a delicious meal. Meatloaf with bacon, sweet hickory BBQ sauce and a surprise layer of cheese topped with crunchy fried onions. Heat and serve a piece of leftover meatloaf on a toasted sesame seed bun for a delicous gourmet burger!
BBQ Bacon Cupcakes – Grilled Mini Meat Loaf with Mashed Potatoes – COOK WITH ME. Moist, cheesy turkey meatloaf recipe seasoned with spices and topped with BBQ sauce! I can assure you that this turkey meatloaf is none of that! You can cook Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf
- It’s 7 slice of bacon cooked crispy drained and crumbled save two slices for topping.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of real mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp chesse.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded monterey Jack.
- You need 1 of * topping *.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar type bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of saved bacon crumbled.
It's full of savory spices, sweet and smokey BBQ sauce and cheese…baby it's got flavor! Bacon, onion, garlic cloves, ground beef, eggs, salt and pepper, worchestershire sauce, dijon mustard, bread crumbs, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese. Bread crumbs are traditionally used in meat loaf and meatballs to add moisture to the finished dish and, sometimes, even to add bulk to stretch the meat for your dollar. I often use oatmeal instead, as it will do the trick to create moist and delicious.
Cheesy bbq bacon meat loaf step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° degrees.
- Combine the first 13 ingredients all together.
- Shape mixture into a loaf on a foil lined pan or place mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or till done.
- Spread bbq sauce on top and top with crispy onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min longer.
Place a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. I've taken the classic "Meatloaf Smashed Potatoes" to another level with this Bacon Cheddar Overload! The meatloaf was stuffed with onions, red bell pepper, jalapenos, garlic, and lots of high temp cheddar cheese, and covered with a blanket of bacon. Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese! This BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf is the best thing ever.