You can cook Mom's Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Meatloaf
- Prepare of Meatloaf base:.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef (80/20).
- Prepare 1 of large onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Kelloggs cornflake crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Meatloaf Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of packed Tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Mom's Meatloaf step by step
- Pregeat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all the meatloaf base ingredients and then place into 9×13 glass baking dish. You want to have a little space between the outside edges of the dish and the meatloaf..
- In a small dish or 2 cup measuring cup add the meatloaf topping ingredients and mix well..
- Spread topping over the meatloaf..
- Bake for 45 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.