Mexican Taco Meatloaf.
You can cook Mexican Taco Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Taco Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of finely crushed corn chips.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of sheeded mexican blend cheese.
Mexican Taco Meatloaf step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- in bowl mix together ground beef, eggs, corn chips, chili powder, cumin, salsa, pepper and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- make into loaf, put in loaf pan.
- in a small bowl combine refried beans and 1/4 cup salsa.
- top uncooked meatloaf with bean mixture, bake 45 mins.
- top with 1 cup mexican blend cheese and bake for 5 more mins.
- serve with toppings of your choice, I used sour cream and salsa and served with corn chips and mexican rice.