Meat Loaf. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net. Producer · Musician/band · Film/Television studio. Find Meat Loaf bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic – A one-man rock opera responsible for such epics… Meat Loaf.
Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Meat Loaf, Jim Steinman and The Phenomenology of Excess by Sandy Robertson Omnibus Press To Hell and Back, an Autobiography by Meat Loaf with David Dalton ReganBooks/Harper Collins. Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday) is a rock artist from Texas. You can cook Meat Loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Loaf
- You need 2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare 3 lb of Lean hamburger.
- You need 2 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of Tube of crackers; salted (crushed).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Don't mash or the meat loaf will be dense. Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper. Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman have a long history of shattering expectations. Read news updates about Meat Loaf.
Meat Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 325?F.
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, sugar,and Worcestershire in a bowel and mix..
- Pun in refrigerator.
- Combine the crushed crackers,eggs, 2 tablespoons of the sauce and the onion soup mix, salt and pepper into the hamburger and knead until well mixed and pasty.
- Bake at 350 for an hour and a half to 2 hours.
- Pour remainder of the sauce on during the last 15 minutes of baking.
Discover video clips of recent music performances and more on MTV. Meat Loaf Celebrity Profile – Check out the latest Meat Loaf photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!