You can have Potato Croquettes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Croquettes
- Prepare 3 cups of left over mashed potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (anything you have on hand).
- You need 1 cup of seasoned panko crumbs plus more to coat each croquette.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s of Butter.
Potato Croquettes step by step
- Melt butter in a pan on medium-low heat.
- Mix all other ingredients, leaving plenty of crumbs for coating.
- Coat each in crumbs and flatten.
- Cook on each side several minutes until golden and crisp.
- Add more butter to pan as needed.