Garlic roasted potatoes. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Crispy Garlic Roasted Potatoes are a super simple side dish perfect with anything! Buttery, garlicky, fluffy inside with crisp, golden edges… these roasted potatoes tick all my boxes!
Garlic herb roasted potatoes are a tasty side dish for any meal. They're easy to make, hold a creamy yet crispy texture, and are tossed in quite a bit of garlic goodness. I might incorporate the roasted garlic part of this recipe into my fave taters from this site, Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes. You can cook Garlic roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic roasted potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of gormuet potatoes red or white.
- It’s of garlic 6 cloves minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need of ketchup optional.
Served with Roast Sticky Chicken from this site. Easily The Best Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. Easy garlic roasted potatoes recipe made in the oven for a crispy and creamy texture! These spuds are infused with a rosemary garlic oil for extra flavor.
Garlic roasted potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut gourmet potatoes into quarters and set aside in a big bowl..
- Mince 6 cloves of garlic, and add all ingredients except for potatoes. mix all ingredients well..
- Pour mixture over potatoes evenly..
- Bake for 1 hr, half way through take out of oven using spatula flip potatoes. sprinkle parsley over potatoes and enjoy!!!! use ketchup as a condiment not necessary but optional.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! I'm quite certain that roasting vegetables is the ultimate way These herb roasted potatoes are easy to throw together and after you've made them a few times you. These Garlic Roasted Potatoes are perfectly baked in the oven. They're crisp on the outside, tender on the inside and loaded with a cheese and garlic flavor. Roasted potatoes are a great choice for a side dish, especially for a quick grilled or skillet chicken This version is seasoned with garlic and a variety of dried herbs.