You can cook Thai Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Meatloaf
- It’s 1 kg of chicken or turkey mince.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cornflakes.
- You need 1 small of knob ginger, grated.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 of sweet chilli sauce, extra.
Thai Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and with clean hands mix well.
- In an oiled lasagna dish spread mixture evenly, ensuring it's not too thick and drizzle the top liberally with the extra sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins and serve with steamed rice and salad. Yum!.