Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker.
You can have Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker
- You need 10 of medium-sized potatoes (slightly bigger than a chicken egg, I think?).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower oil mixed with 1 tsp garlic paste).
- You need of Topping: 200 gr cheddar (cubed), 100 gr beef bacon, 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker step by step
- Wash and scrub potatoes until really clean. Make small holes on potatoes using a fork..
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture of salt, white pepper, and oil. Put them inside a slow cooker..
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours..
- I diced them and add the topping on top of the potatoes..