Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes. These are great on a hamburger bun with mayo, tomato & lettuce, and I even ate a few of the leftovers for lunch today just with some cucumber ranch dressing and no. The Best Salmon Mashed Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Salmon With Peas And Mashed Potatoes, Lemon Roasted Salmon With Olive Mashed Potatoes, Teriyaki Salmon With Apple Salad And Mashed Potatoes.
I prefer my potatoes super crispy with a soft interior. They are a great vessel to load up with delicious dips and spreads, and are a thing of magic when seasoned with our Ranch Mix. I can easily eat a whole batch in one sitting. You can have Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
- Prepare 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- You need 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- It’s 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
Crispy Roasted Garlic Ranch Potatoes — these easy ranch potatoes are totally one of my favorite roasted potato recipes. Salmon Patties, made from wild caught canned salmon, are an easy to make dinner time favorite in our house and are the best salmon cake recipe ever! #best #fried. I've been using this recipe for several years and they are a family favorite. Easy to prep U can roast them along with Ranch rubbed standing rib roast.
Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes instructions
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..
Salmon patties (aka croquettes) combine canned salmon with grated onion and herbs. They make a fantastic everyday family meal with macaroni and cheese. Or serve them with French fries or roasted potatoes and steamed peas or broccoli. Leave the smaller potatoes whole and cut the larger ones in half. Arrange chicken and potatoes on a serving platter to serve.