LuBella's Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, easy turkey meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, turkey meatloaf. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful This turkey meatloaf is full of flavor, moist in the middle, and has become a reader favorite!
Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! You can have LuBella's Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LuBella's Turkey Meatloaf
- You need 1 stick of diced celery.
- You need 1 small of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 stick of shredded carrot.
It's moist, packed with flavor, and lighter than traditional meatloaf! I just know your family will enjoy it. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze!
LuBella's Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 then kick down to 350 in 15 minutes..
- Mix turkey ground, chopped pepper, celery,onion,garlic,basil,parsley,egg, I like using My WhattaBlend Parmesan Cheese Seasoning its a combo of all the herbs needed in one blend & mozzarella in a bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Place meatloaf in a baking tray and place in oven..
- In 30 minutes turn to cook evenly….
- Take out of oven add tomato sauce and let bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Add parmesan cheese and mozzerella and melt….
- Slice meatloaf serve and enjoy,.i like to add hot sauce to mine gives it a great kick!.
Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. This tender, juicy turkey meatloaf recipe is a real crowd pleaser. It is delicious and moist with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and mustard. In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, milk. This unique Thai Turkey Meatloaf is flavored with ginger and garlic and smothered with a sweet and Meatloaf isn't pretty.