stuffed meatloaf. The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf recipe stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup. Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. This delicious meatloaf is made with Stove Top Stuffing Mix.
Egg-stuffed meatloaf is just as easy to make as a regular meatloaf, but it's so festive and elegant This meatloaf is so much fun to make and eat! I think that stuffed foods, in general, are awesome. I never thought of stuffing my meatloaf this way, but it turned out incredibly good. You can have stuffed meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stuffed meatloaf
- It’s 3 lb of groundmeat.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
The cheese oozed out when I cut it! Stuffed Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Instead of a meat sauce, we make a meatloaf and fill the center with a mini lasagna. Here we have all the delicious components of a meat lasagna, but in a totally new format.
stuffed meatloaf instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Meanwhile heat spinach in small saucepan, I buy one frozen package, and follow package directions..
- Mix all the seasonings and the egg with the groundmeat, mix really well. I for a thick rectangle shaped meatloaf, then get a nife and cut through the middle and flip the top up and back. Then I evenly form and nice dip, and make a nest make sure you have meat evenly on the bottom of your nest. Put the meat from the middle aside you will need it to put on the sides once done..
- Lay down 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on bottom layer, drain the spinach, season to your liking, and layer it over the cheese, thrn cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese..
- Fold the top of meat over gently, completely cover take the meat that was put aside and pinch together the put with the bottom on sides. I slap with my hand hand to get it good, and tight, and it helps to shape it. Put in oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours..
Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. Reserve half of the glaze in a separate bowl for after the meatloaf is cooked. Meatloaf is a favorite comfort food of mine. But lets be real, meatloaf can be a little boring at times. A way to take your meatloaf recipe to the next.