Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it!
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Birds Eye Potato Waffles, they're Waffly Versatile. You can cook Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- It’s Half of cup boiled peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Mayo.
Grill 'em, bake 'em, load 'em, love 'em. This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. These best-ever loaded potato waffles get flavor from cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Brush the waffle iron with melted butter and spread one-fourth of the potato mixture onto it. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable.