Best Ever Meat Loaf.
You can cook Best Ever Meat Loaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Meat Loaf
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of worchestire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 small of white onion minced.
Best Ever Meat Loaf step by step
- In a large bowl add ground beef, eggs and worchestire and mix well..
- Add bread crumbs, onion, garlic and onion soup mix and mix thoroughly..
- Put meat mixture into a loaf pan and bake at 400° for 1 hour..
- Turn over down to 200° and apply tomato paste generously to the top of the loaf… using the paste instead of ketchup adds all the flavour… bake for another half hour at 200°.
- Slice and serve :).