Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans.
You can have Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans
- You need 5 of bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, crushed (smash them with the back of a knife).
- Prepare 1.5 cups of fresh green beans.
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes, diced.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Dried basil,.
- You need to taste of Dried oregano,.
Lemon Dijon Chicken, potatoes and green beans instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper while you prep your veg.
- Heat oil in cast iron or oven proof skillet, sear/brown chicken on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the potatoes, garlic, seasoning, and dijon to the pan and mix everything together in the remaining oil..
- Add the chicken back on top of the potatoes along with the lemon slices and place in 375°F oven for 30 min..
- After 30 min, add the green beans to the dish and mix, place back in the oven for another 20 min or until chicken no longer pink and juices run clear. (I just threw a random chili in, but you don't need to).