Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats). The tomato is the edible, often red, berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new.
The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. Lista routerów wspieranych przez moją wersję Tomato List of routers supported by my Tomato MOD. Borrowed from Spanish tomate, from Classical Nahuatl tomatl, from Proto-Nahuan *tomatl. You can cook Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats)
- Prepare 1 cup of V8 original veggie juice or any tomato based veggie juice u like (can use plain tomato juice or a generic version).
- It’s 1 can of diced, crushed or petite tomatoes, about 14-16 ounces (no salt added).
- It’s 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of grape jelly.
- You need 1/3 cup of dark colored brown sugar bbq sauce (i use hunts or sweet baby rays).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
IPA(key): /təˈmɑː.toʊ/. (US) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑɾoʊ]. (UK) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑːtʰəʊ]. (General Australian) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɐːtʰɐʉ]. IPA(key): /təˈmeɪ.toʊ/. (US, Canada) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmeɪɾoʊ], [tʰə̥ˈmeɪɾə]. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets.
Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats) step by step
- Mix BBQ sauce, grape jelly & brown sugar together in a sauce pan over low heat.
- While that's going if using regular diced tomatoes squeeze n crush them in a bowl using ur hands! Save tomato juice that's in tomatoes! ( if u don't like ur sauce chunky u can use processor or blender).
- Add the tomatoes with juice as well as V8 juice, garlic, oregano, parsley & onion flakes to the pot! Stir to blend all ingredients! Let simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour… If u want it thinner just use less cooking time, thicker use longer cooking time!.
- Put this over ur favorite meatloaf! It will work for a beef meatloaf, turkey meatloaf, chicken meatloaf, pork chops, roast, steak, pork roast… U can use on just about any meat u want to spice up with a little somethin extra! Also one little tip is when I use it for my meatloaf I spoon it over before it goes in oven then again when there's about 30 or so minutes left of cook time….
- U can adjust this recipe to ur liking! Sometimes I use less brown sugar depending on how sweet the BBQ sauce is that I'm using! Sometimes I add a little crushed red pepper flakes if I want more of a spicy kick!.
- This makes a good bit of sauce so if not using all of it then it can be frozen for later use! Best way is to put in ice trays n freeze n then pop out n transfer to a freezer storage bag! Thaw in microwave or on low to medium heat on stove! Then just use it on whatever meat or meatloaf u want to use it on! Hope all enjoys! :).
Tomato is a small, lean, open source alternative firmware for Broadcom-based routers. It features a new user-friendly GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions. Tomato is a free HyperWRT-based, Linux core firmware distribution for mostly Broadcom chipset based wireless routers. Among it's notable features is a simplified GUI employing heavy usage of AJAX, a SVG-based bandwidth usage monitor, and more advanced QOS. The smart way to live with Diabetes.