Meatloaf. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good! Meatloaf at the Birmingham NEC. Последние твиты от Meat Loaf (@RealMeatLoaf).
Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. The BEST Meatloaf Recipe is something I've worked years at perfecting… and here it is! You can have Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- It’s of Meatloaf.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Onion, Bell Peppers (Optional).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of French Dressing (Low Calorie Works Too).
- You need of Ketchup Topping.
- It’s 1 of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of Brown Sugar.
I absolutely LOVE meatloaf and I always have! Oliver) Yo gurl lemme get that MEATloaf (All girls in the club) Ok, G. Finally, a meatloaf recipe that is guaranteed to come out perfectly juicy, NOT dry, hard, chewy or tasteless. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house!
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. The amounts are your preference, but the Worcestershire is strong, so be careful..
- Saute onions and peppers, if you're using any, until they're soft. Don't use too many, or the loaf may not stick together correctly..
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger, onion soup mix, veggies, and the egg. I suggest using your hands; it's the best way to mix thoroughly..
- Next is the French dressing and bread crumbs. This is a bit tricky at first, but trust me you'll get it once you start. Add about 1/2 cup of each to start, and add from there what you need to make sure the loaf isn't dry or too sticky. It should come off your fingers, but not crumble..
- Put it into a loaf pan (we use the same one that we would for banana bread). My mom used glass, we use metal, and it doesn't matter too much..
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top feels firmer..
- You can drain some of the grease now if you want, we tilt the pan and hold the loaf with a paper towel. Then spread plenty of the ketchup mix on top, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Of course, if it doesn't seem cooked through, it can easily take more time..
- Give it maybe ten extra minutes to cool, and enjoy!.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. This meatloaf recipe with crackers is the best meatloaf you'll ever make! I like to make two pans of meatloaf at once and freeze the second or an easy dinner later. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family.