Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- You need 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- Prepare of Olive oil for browning chicken.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..