Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce.
You can cook Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce
- It’s of Mash.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of redskin potatoes.
- It’s 12 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 pound of meatballs quartered.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 12 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper fine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter for flour.
Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce instructions
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.