Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook.
You can cook Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of cream of chicken.
- It’s 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Noodles of choice.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Milk and butter for mashed potatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Frozen peas (1 bag) optional or carrots and peas.
Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook instructions
- Cook chicken, don’t worry about any seasoning, will be taking all of the meat off the bones. Use any kind of chicken you have quarter thighs, chicken breast would be the easiest, thighs. When chicken has cooked and cool to touch start taking all of the meat off, (save chicken juices from cooking if you don’t have any chicken stock).
- Cook the chicken anyways you like, I used my ninja foodie pressure cooker, can use the oven. Doesn’t matter..
- Skip if you have chicken stock. Take the chicken juices from cooking the chicken and up it though a shifter, to remove the fat. Set aside..
- In a stock pot (or can use a pressure cooker) add cream of chicken soups, chicken stock the shredded chicken, peas if using peas, and noodles, cook on med heat. (for pressure cooker set for low and 0, with a quick release) cook until noodles are done.
- Meanwhile start up your mashed potato. However you make them..
- Sever chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Notes- use whatever you Have. I used 2 bags of noodles, and this is what I used it’s my favorite noodles for this recipe. I have a big family and all boys so iam make a lot of it, this recipe can be cut down. + I like extra noodles..
- Chicken Breast – would be the way to go. If your using chicken breast, cook in right in the cream of chicken soup and stock, remover the chicken when it’s done and shred the chicken, and add it back to the soup and add the rest of the ingredients (can be done in an pressure cooker or a cover pot on the stove).
- This would also make a good creamy chicken noodles soup, just like this, or add some vegetables..