Classic meatloaf.. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars!
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Classic Meatloaf. back to all recipes. You can cook Classic meatloaf. using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic meatloaf.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef(Ground Round or Ground Turkey).
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Peppers(Mix of Green, Yellow & Red).
- You need 1 clove of Large or 2 Small.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of steak sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of burbon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce(Sweet Baby Rays).
- You need 2 large of eggs beaten.
I added two large carrots and a zucchini, in addition to the half onion, all shredded in the food processor since I hauled it out to crumb the white bread. Recipe: Classic Bundt Meatloaf. by Christine Gallary. There's already something retro and charming about a meatloaf. Under usual circumstances, this loaf-shaped supper doesn't care whether it's a.
Classic meatloaf. step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place ground beef to large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients in bowl with ground beef, except the eggs.
- Beat 2 eggs lightly in separate bowl. Add to beef mixture..
- Work all ingredients together to evenly distribute though out the beef..
- Place in large glass oven safe dish..
- In a small bowl combine 1/4C BBQ sauce, 2TBLS worchtishire, and 2TBLS steak sauce mix and add to top of meat loaf.
- Place on middle oven rack and bake for 45 minutes..
- At end of 45 min check meatloaf using an instant read thermometer, must be at least 160°F..
- Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes to let meatloaf relax..
- Uncover and serve.
This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Classic Meatloaf – The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need! So tasty, so moist, so juicy and so easy to make, this Classic Meatloaf Recipe is probably the last one you'll ever need. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and a few more ingredients to create a tasty blend for your meatloaf.