Brown Sugar Meatloaf. This brown sugar meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight Nutritional Information. This exceptionally tender Brown Sugar Meatloaf is loaded with the rich flavor of Worcestershire and French onion and painted with a sweet brown sugar glaze! This easy meatloaf recipe calls for a brown sugar and ketchup glaze for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner idea.
Glazed Brown Sugar Meatloaf with tangy ketchup meatloaf topping and crushed saltines is the easiest and most flavorful take on a classic meatloaf you'll ever make! I made this Brown Sugar Meatloaf and to my surprised my family DEVOURED it! I mean the raves coming from the dinner table…I had to pinch myself to make sure I was actually serving meatloaf! You can cook Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- It’s 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Finely Crushed Saltine Cracker Crumbs.
Brown Sugar Meatloaf – Covered with a sweet brown sugar glaze this meatloaf full of flavor, it's the best This Brown Sugar Meatloaf recipe from my mom can't be beat. I'm serious put it to the test. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar. This classic meatloaf recipe glazed with brown sugar is simple and delicious your whole family will enjoy.
Brown Sugar Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan..
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepares loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar..
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of ketchup..
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear..
Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf – this recipe will soon become your family's favorite recipe for meatloaf. If you grew up in the United States, chances are great that you have had. This brown sugar meatloaf recipe has a sweet and sour flavor and my family loves it. This is a recipe you definitely want to try. This twist on a classic will change the way you make meatloaf.