Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains. These adorably delicious mini-meatloaves are made in cupcake tins. Mine turned out just barely a tad mushy (fresh out of the oven only), which I think is my fault since I nearly liquified the veggies in the food processor, which the direction. Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini.
Their recipe sneaks in some extra veggies right in the meatloaf mix (love that of course) and tops it with a tomato sauce. These mini-meatloaf cupcakes cook much faster than regular meatloaf which can take up to an hour or more. Ok, so technically, meatloaf cupcakes probably aren't real cupcakes, but the idea is a cute one Meatloaf Cupcakes. You can have Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of adobo.
- Prepare 1 packages of sazon.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- You need 1 of Italian season.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- It’s 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- It’s 1 large of green plantain.
- Prepare 1 medium of canola oil.
Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you know I love adding hidden veggies wherever I. This recipe for fried ripe plantains makes one of those ubiquitous Caribbean dishes that's served with almost every meal. The key to a successful end-result is to ensure that the plantains are to the right degree of ripeness.
Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains step by step
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
The skin should be almost black or, in some cases, have a dull yellow color with. low carb meatloaf with veggies. stir fried japanese eggplant and broccoli. How Do I Cook Japanese Eggplant? The Japanese eggplant is less bitter than the large purple variety. First I fry the aromatic in the oil to infuse their flavor, then I put the sliced Japanese eggplant and blanched broccolini in the pan. Seasoned ground beef is cooked with savory bacon and lots of veggies, then topped with perfectly fried sweet plantains and chipotle ranch sauce.