Easy Savory Meatloaf. My variation on the stuffing meatloaf recipies that are so popular. In a large bowl, mix chopped onion and stuffing mix, and. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf.
This classic meatloaf is an all-beef meatloaf with oatmeal, onion, and a little garlic. A Betty Crocker Kitchens favorite, this herb-flecked meatloaf is everything a good meatloaf should be! The Savory Meatloaf recipe out of our category Meat! You can cook Easy Savory Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Savory Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of half and half milk.
Learn how to make Savory Meatloaf. This Meatloaf Recipe gives you a good balance of savory and healthy, as it combines the meaty goodness of organic grass-fed beef with fresh vegetables that pack a crunch. Moist and savory meatloaf made easy. Meatloaf is one of those recipes that most people connect with from childhood.
Easy Savory Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter just until browned lightly..
- In a large bowl combine sauted vegetables,diced carrots(use a food processor or cheese grater for finely diced carrots), egg,ground beef,half and half, bread crumbs and seasonings. mix ingredients together well..
- Line a rectangular baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray(saves a ton of clean up later)..
- Shape the meat mixture into a ball and set in the middle of the pan. Press the meat out to desired shape and thickness, creating a large loaf. Do not add sauce yet..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes,uncovered..
- Combine ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl..
- Take the meatloaf out after 40 minutes, and pour sauce over meatloaf. Use a spoon to cover the loaf evenly..
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 20 minutes, uncovered..
- After taking the loaf out be sure to wait at least 15 minutes before you cut it so that it will not fall apart. This step is important to keep it together and juicy..
It's a grandma's house kind of meal. Want to try. * NOTE: If you have an automatic temperature probe, insert in the uncooked meatloaf so that the tip is in the center. The meatloaf turns out juicy and tender and goes perfectly with the mashed potatoes and carrots. The most tender and savory meatloaf. And making mashed potatoes right there in the same pot is.