Organic And Gluten Free Meatloaf.
You can cook Organic And Gluten Free Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Organic And Gluten Free Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 oz of Chopped celery.
- You need 2 oz of Chopped green onions.
- It’s 2 oz of Chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Baking seasoning.
Organic And Gluten Free Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients into one large bowl, except the cheese.
- Put into a loaf pan and make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Sprinkle the amount of cheese you want on top of the meat once you place it in the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.