You can have Mixed Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Meatloaf
- It’s of Meat Mixture.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crakers crushed.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
Mixed Meatloaf instructions
- In large bowl mix place hamburger and turkey..
- Combine garlic, onion, ginger, brown sugar and seasoning salt into meat. Mix until blended..
- Add both bread crumbs and egg, mix until well blended..
- Place in a bread pan, pressing meat into the shape of pan..
- With oven preheated to 350°F place bread pan on cookie sheet and place in oven for 55 minutes..
- In bowl combine Ketchup, honey, brown sugar and molasses, mix until blend or to taste. Add in 1/4 tea spoon seasoning salt or garlic optional.
- Pull meatloaf out after 55 minutes and glaze, then turn over to 450°F for 10 minutes.
- After time is up pull out meatloaf and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes and serve..