Meatloaf Muffin Maddness. These great-tasting meatloaf muffins are perfect with mashed potatoes and your favorite side Top each meatloaf muffin with a few teaspoons of the remaining ketchup. Return to the oven and bake. These Mini Meatloaf Muffins are yummy and sure to please even your pickiest eater.
Enjoy this delicious meatloaf in a muffin tin! Now since you got your muffin tin out, here's your excuse to make. Italian Meatloaf Muffins are mini versions of a classic meatloaf recipe in fun individual portions. You can have Meatloaf Muffin Maddness using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffin Maddness
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 packages of ritz crackers.
- It’s 3 lb of of potatoes.
These Italian Meatloaf Muffins with cheese are definitely crave-worthy. My family can attest to that. These meatloaf muffins are yummy yummy yummy!!! The whole family will love them and so will you because they are I have been making meatloaf muffins for years.
Meatloaf Muffin Maddness instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Peel potatos and cook as desired for mashed potatoes. I use butter, garlic salt, green onions, salt & pepper.
- Chop onion, bell pepper, smash crackers , mix all ingredients and form into balls according to the size of your muffin pan slots. Make it a good size fill your muffin tin to the top..
- Add a thin layer of ketchup and cook @ 400° for 25 -30 mintues.
- Remove meatloaf muffin and top with finishd mashed potatoes!!.
I tried this recipe and we liked it. Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Muffins are a great healthy dinner option – flavorful, moist, low-carb and packed with protein! Get creative with your next meatloaf dish. Perfectly seasoned and flavorful meatloaf baked in the oven in a muffin pan. Serve these tangy meat loaf muffins for dinner or slice them up for a take-along sandwich lunch.