Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. In a large bowl, mix together beef, cooked onions and garlic, Parmesan, eggs, panko, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, milk and parsley. Stick The Ice Cube In The Mashed Potatoes.
These mashed potato topped, bacon-wrapped mini meatloaves are the whole package. Making the Potatoes: While the meatloaf is cooking, prepare your mashed potatoes. Dice up the potatoes and boil them in salted water until they're soft. You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- It’s of meatloaf.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 5 lb of potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of potatoe broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
The Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf with Potatoes recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Peel the onion, garlic and celery root and dice finely. Rinse the celery leaves and set aside for garnish. Stuffed buns: the method to make them perfect!
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes step by step
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
Mashed Potato Bacon Bombs – Perfect for those leftover mashed potatoes from the weekend! Each crispy, Bacon wrapped Bomb is bursting with creamy, smooth mashed Potatoes Don't be shy, stuff some sausage in there, or some seasoned ground beef! Try this delicious Bacon BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. Made with ground beef, yellow potatoes and honey BBQ sauce, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family. A meat-and-potato lovers' delight—tasty meatloaf stuffed with cheesy mashed potatoes!