Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole. Yes, this casserole probably falls a I use potatoes O'Brien and a bag of Johnsonville Meat Lovers crumbles. Sometimes I throw some I have made it multiple times for work functions and every time I come home with a completely clean. Be the first to review this recipe.
I used frozen Potatoes O'Brien (onion & peppers included)and used one Cream of Chicken and one Cream of Mushroom soup and eliminated additional onion. Easy Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Tart Recipe. Because I think I finally figured it out…cheesy deliciousness = this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Love being able to use potatoes O'Brien. You can cook Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole
- You need 1 bag of frozen Home Fried Potatoes O'Brien.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Corn flakes.
Like a quiche but w/o the crust. This rises during baking and was. Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish. Mix the breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over potatoes.
Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes in baking pan. Add in cheese, soups, and seasonings to taste. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crushed up corn flakes, cover, and bake in the oven for 40-60 mins or until cornflakes begin to turn golden brown..
- Serve. Enjoy! 🤤.
This simple Home Made Potatoes O'Brien recipe is a really simple and hearty meal you will really enjoy. The main ingredients are potatoes, Onion, Green and. Cheesy, creamy potatoes loaded with the flavor of fajitas. It's the perfect partner to a simple grilled steak or chicken. cups frozen potatoes with onions & peppers (sometimes called Potatoes O'Brien). Slow Kettle Southwest-Style Chicken Chili Bombs.