Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner. This Ranch Pork Chop And Potato Sheet Pan Dinner delivers lots of savory herbaceous flavor all on one sheet! Sheet pan dinners are super simple, all you have to do is season your meat and potatoes, set it and forget it. Toss the potatoes and add the green beans to the empty.
This is a quick, easy, and delicious way to get dinner on the table fast! One pan meals are rising in popularity these days. Keyword ranch pork chops, sheet pan. You can have Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prepare 1 oz of packet ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 6 of pork chops.
- You need 2 lbs of baby potatoes, sliced in half.
Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well. In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Oven baked pork chops marinated in soy sauce with garlic, and prepared on a sheet pan with garlicky baby potatoes. One pan and only a handful of ingredients is all you will need to make this amazing pork chops recipe!
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with cooking spray..
- Place potatoes and pork chops* (see last step) on prepared baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and season both with salt..
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ranch seasoning, paprika, oregano and pepper. Rub mixture on pork chops and potatoes, coating well..
- Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, they may need less or longer time than the potatoes. A boneless pork chop will cook in about 15-20 minutes. If using boneless, I recommend cooking your potatoes for about 15 minutes and then adding the pork chops for 15-20 minutes. Bone-in pork chops will take 30-35 minutes but again depends on thickness. Always use a meat thermometer to know for sure when your pork is cooked thoroughly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until pork chops and potatoes are cooked through..
This easy baked pork chops and potatoes recipe is a fast weeknight dinner idea. Recipe: Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops with Potatoes and Asparagus. Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs give a delicious crisp on the The Asian ingredients in this sheet pan dinner will give your pork chops plenty of zing, and the roasted broccolini lets you step a little outside of your. These roasted pork chops and potatoes make an easy weeknight meal. Serve the chops along with steamed vegetables or a salad.