Macaroni Potato Salad.
You can cook Macaroni Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Potato Salad
- It’s 6 of large potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium-sized cucumbers.
- It’s 10 pieces of lunchmeat ham.
- It’s 3 of hard-boiled eggs (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of whole milk.
- Prepare of Desired amount of salt.
- Prepare of Desired amount of pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of macaroni (200 grams/7 oz).
- It’s 1/8 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need of Desired amount chopped black olives (optional).
Macaroni Potato Salad instructions
- In a medium-sized pot, boil water. Next, wash, peel and cube the potatoes. Once the water is close to a boil, add the potatoes in and cook until soft..
- In a separate pot, cook the macaroni according to package..
- Next, thinly sliced the cucumbers. Dump the sliced cucumbers into a bowl full of salt water and let it soak. (To make the salt water add 1 tsp of salt to the water.).
- Slice the ham into your desired shape and thickness; set aside..
- Once the potatoes are soft, drain and pour inside a large bowl. Mash the potatoes until crumbly. Gradually add in the milk and continue to mash. Then, add the mayonnaise and mix well..
- When the macaroni is done, rinse for 2 min under cold water; tossing occasionally then set aside..
- Let the potatoes cool for about 5-8 minutes, then add in the ham, cucumbers, and noodles at separate times to make combining everything evenly. Add your desired amount of salt and pepper..
- So tasty! Check out my recipe for fried chicken that will pair perfectly with this amazing potato salad!.