Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs. Pan-seared baby potatoes tossed together with sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion, served with eggs prepared right in the pan! This easy and delicious breakfast skillet is perfect for any morning! Potatoes, ham and peppers is perfect topped with a fried egg!
Pat and Malloree like to cut everything up, mix it around to coat in the silky egg yolk, then they. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet. Add cooked potatoes to the sausage egg mixture and spoon onto tortilla shells and top with cheese and salsa for a great breakfast burrito. You can have Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs
- Prepare 5-6 of potatoes, washed ends cut off.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s Dash of seasoning salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes to garnish.
- You need 1 cup of sausage.
- It’s 3 slices of deli ham.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most When it comes to serving this skillet up, know that it works just as well for dinner as it does for breakfast. To make it even more filling, top it with a runny-yolked fried. Perfect for breakfast or brunch, this Sausage Potato Hash served with fried eggs, is a hearty, comforting, delicious meal and super easy to make. Place potatoes eggs and sauce in a microwavable dish.
Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs step by step
- Heat oil in a skillet and dice potatoes to desired size. The thinner they are sliced the fast they will cook. Stir in all dry seasonings except parsley and cook potatoes uncovered on low about 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside..
- Make a well in the pan and place sausage in the center and break up as it cooks using spatula. Cook until fully brown about 5 minutes..
- Dice ham or any deli meat you prefer and stir in and cook 2 more minutes..
- Place on plate and make your two eggs in a separate pan. I like over medium eggs but if you want scrambled in your skillet you can put them in the well and cook with the sausage. Place eggs on top of potato meat mixture and garnish with pepper and parsley flakes and cheese. Serve with a side of toast. Enjoy 😊.
I always microwave my potatoes first. Let cool so I can handle them then cube and fry up in sausage. I cook the eggs over low heat and top it all with cheddar and parmesan. Then I serve it with tortillas. I'm talking about ham slabs, over easy eggs, home fries, burnt toast ( I loved my Grandpa, but he was always burning my darn toast 😀 ) and of course… In this post I'm going to show you how to make a easy and delicious Egg, Sausage and Potato Scramble.