Easy turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, easy turkey meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, turkey. I have made many turkey meatloafs over the years but this one definitely is my favorite!
It's all topped off with a zesty sauce and baked until tender. Much like a traditional Meatloaf, this easy. This easy turkey meatloaf with a ketchup-mustard glaze is sure to become a family weeknight favorite. You can have Easy turkey meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy turkey meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of turkey meat.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes in juice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
MORE+ LESS This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. Try our easy, healthy ground turkey meatloaf. It's a wonderful alternative to traditional beef meatloaf and will save you a few calories without sacrificing flavor!
Easy turkey meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven 370.
- Chop & Mix together all ingredients, add turkey meat, all except the toppings.
- Place in tall meatloaf pan.
- Mix toppings together spread on top of meatloaf, place in oven.
This turkey meatloaf recipe makes a healthy and hearty weeknight dinner. And this recipe – Easy Turkey Meatloaf – is just that kind of meal. Meatloaf is pretty traditional when it comes to American cuisine. I think that's probably because it's a good basic dish that you can do so. This Easy Turkey Meatloaf is so simple and comes together in a matter of minutes.