Southwest tater tot casserole. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace.
Be the first to review this recipe. Drain the canned veggies and mix all together in a casserole dish with the cheese sauce. After the meat is browned and the grease is drained stir it in with the mixture. You can cook Southwest tater tot casserole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest tater tot casserole
- It’s 1 bag of tater tots baked.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground meat cooked.
- It’s 1 container of southwestern ranch dip.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese.
I love tater tot casserole this recipe is much the same as mine but I don't add ketchup. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning. You may have had the pleasure of eating crispy Tater Tots in a hearty casserole for lunch or dinner, but what about enjoying them for breakfast?
Southwest tater tot casserole instructions
- Line bottom of baking dish with tots and bake till done.
- Cook ground meat drain greese and mix meat with dip.
- Take tots out of oven add the meat mix top with cheese bake till cheese is melted.
Southwest Egg and Tater Tot CasseroleLauren's Latest. This Easy Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is perfect for any busy family. This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. We like it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one.