You can cook Italian Meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Meatloaf
- Prepare of ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 small of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion, diced.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 lb of meatloaf mix (ground beef and pork).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marinera sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
Italian Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat olive oil in skillet, over low-medium heat. Add pepper, onion, and garlic..
- Saute until translucent, then remove from heat..
- Combine all other ingredients (hands work the best, just make sure their clean!) EXCEPT FOR THE MARINERA AND KETCHUP!.
- Add cooled sauteed veggies.
- Mix well!!.
- Form into loaf on a baking pan, the one I used is a 11×17. With plenty of extra space.
- Mix together both marinera sauce and ketchup, pour about half over top of loaf. Then place in oven to bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until center reaches 160°F..
- Finished product! I served this with a side of Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355410-oven-baked-parsley-red-potatoes.