Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Although a typical meatloaf recipe uses eggs, you can actually make this dish without using an egg. Meatloaf is a reliable recipe since the good old days.
Combine contents of crumb pouch with milk. Add egg, Worcestershire sauce and contents of seasoning pouch. Meatloaf has to be one of my favorite comfort foods. You can have Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf
- Prepare 500 grams of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Finely Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
There's just something about a good ol' meatloaf that warms the soul. Not to mention the fact that it's also my favorite leftover. Meatloaf is a meal that everyone loves and it doesn't have to be a big deal to make at all. The basic ingredients of meatloaf are ground beef, egg and By adding some chopped onion, mustard, ketchup and salt and pepper, and a little brown sugar, you've made a quick and easy meatloaf that is simply.
Quick And Easy Egg Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°c or 375°F or Gas mark 5.
- Prepare a loaf tin and grease lightly or line with baking paper..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and hard boil eggs for 12-15 mins..
- Mix together the minced Beef, breadcrumbs and onion. For best mix, I used my hands..
- Take 3/4 of the mixture and place in the baking tin, then make 3 grooves in the middle to put eggs in when done..
- Use the remaining 1/4 mixture to make a "lid" being sure to cover all the eggs..
- Cover with foil and place on middle shelf for 45 mins..
- Take foil off and place back in oven for further 30 mins. (Some may need longer so check half way through).
- When cooked, leave to stand for 5-10 minutes then serve. I normally serve with mashed potatoe, green vegetables and gravy..
The Best No Egg Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Asian Turkey Meatloaf. Would you like any meat in the recipe? Egg-stuffed meatloaf is just as easy to make as regular meatloaf, but it's so festive and elegant, and so much fun to eat! In this case, since it's important to make sure that the two layers of the meatloaf stick together, you will need to work the meat for as long as it takes until you're sure it will stay.