Grandma's meatloaf. Grandma's meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned favorite, made with ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, and oats. It's a great choice for an everyday meal. Grandma's Meatloaf recipe: Tried and True, this recipe was passed down to me from my maternal Grandmother.
Grandma's Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Keywords: meatloaf, comfort food, grandma's meatloaf. Tag @thekitchenwhisperer on Instagram and hashtag it #thekitchenwhisperer. You can have Grandma's meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's meatloaf
- You need of Loaf.
- You need 1/3 lb of sage sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1/3 cup of green pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Naubos ko sya halos in one seating. Hi, to all my followers This is grandma in the kitchen we're making meatloaf today. This is one of my sons favorite meals he's always asking me to make it. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Grandma's meatloaf instructions
- Mix loaf ingredients well and put mixture in a glass loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour.
- Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Take the loaf out and spread the topping over it.
- Bake for and additional 10-15 minutes.
Scoop Meatloaf onto a baking sheet covered with tin foil using an ice cream scoop, or fill a bread tin with the mixture. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. My daddy used to talk about Grandma's meatloaf all the time.