Sausage n taters. Great recipe for Sausage n taters.. Make one packet at a time start with potatos on foil first. Them add the sausage and veggies and top with butter and fold foil closed This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite.
Not only is this easy kielbasa recipe satisfying, it is inexpensive to make too. Crock Pot Cheesy Taters & Sausage: Four ingredients is all it takes to make this cheesy and easy tater tot and smoked sausage dinner! This is a hack of my recipe for Cheesy Bacon Chicken & Taters. You can have Sausage n taters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage n taters
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of french style green beans.
- You need 1 pk of summer sausage(sliced up).
- It’s 4 of potatos cubed up.
- You need 1 pk of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- You need of Foil.
I always thought a re-work of that would taste super with kielbasa and tater tots taking the place of the chicken and shredded potatoes. You guys know by now how much I LOVE tater tots and these delicious Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Tots are a bite-sized brunch recipe that combines breakfast favorite like eggs, sausage, and potatoes, into one amazing bite. Crumble bratwurst into a large skillet; add onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Sausage n taters instructions
- Drain the corn and green beans set aside.
- Cube up potatos and slice sausage and set aside.
- Tear foil long enough to make packets.
- Make one packet at a time start with potatos on foil first. Them add the sausage and veggies and top with butter and fold foil closed.
- Bake on 350° for 40 minutes then open foil and top with shred cheese and enjoy.
Pan-seared baby potatoes tossed together with sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion, served with eggs prepared right in the pan! This easy and delicious breakfast skillet is perfect for any. This Skillet Sausage and Potatoes is about as simple and delicious as it gets!! It is full of healthy ingredients and is quick to fix. This is the perfect meal for the busy family.