BBQ Meatloaf. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. How to Make Sheet Pan BBQ Meatloaf – Step by Step Photos. Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined.
BBQ Meatloaf Burger, and an Opportunity to Choose Kindness Instead. My BBQ Meatloaf Recipe has so much flavor from the barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheddar you won't be able to resist having seconds. This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meat 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 1 of small carrot diced.
- Prepare 1 of small fresh chili seeded and diced fine.
- You need 1 cup of dry plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
This is my recipe for bbq meatloaf — meat loaf with a barbecue flare. Work these ingredients by hand into the meat and vegetables until everything is combined and divide your meatloaf in half. Make a tasty, easy-to-make meatloaf glazed with a simple BBQ sauce made from ketchup and seasonings. Smoked Meatloaf is an unusual and simply delicious version of a classic favorite.
BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Sauté onion, celery, carrot, and chili in a little olive oil until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool..
- Combine ground meat with all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
- Shape into loaf on a lightly oiled sheet pan, baste generously with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Preheat grill but leave 1 burner off for indirect grilling.
- Slide meatloaf directly on grill, away from burner.
- Cover grill and try to keep temp. at 350deg F.
- Bake on grill for 3/4 to 1 hour, or until internal temp. registers 140deg..
- After removing from grill let it rest for 10min before slicing.
So easy to make from a mixture of ground beef, pork, and turkey with a BBQ sauce topping! This is my favorite meatloaf recipe: Barbeque Meatloaf wrapped in bacon. I've made this Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf recipe countless times and everyone I've served it to has adored it. Easy bbq meatloaf meatballs made with ground beef, peppers, and onions. Neelys BBQ Seasoning: Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.