You can have Chicken Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing OR Italian Dressing.
- You need 3 slice of Bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
Chicken Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ground chicken in a large mixing bowl then set aside..
- Rip bread apart then soak it in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Chop onions, carrots, and garlic. Sautee in oil until translucent. Let it cool completely before adding it too the meat. MAKE SURE IT'S COOL. Otherwise it won't bind properly..
- Add eggs, seasoning, and dressing to the meat mixture..
- Softly take the bread out of the milk. Squeeze half of the milk out of the bread then add moist bread to the meat mixture..
- Combine all ingredients until incorporated well. Let stand for ten minutes for the bread to bind meat together if too loose..
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Shape meat into a pan, or log. Bake for 60 min at 350°F..