You can have Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- You need of the base.
- It’s 1 lb of your choice of hamberger meat or minced meat..
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 of whole large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs/crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 of House meatloaf mix.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of milk – to desired consistancy.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place 3 slices of bread on the rack. Wait till bread is dried out. Crumble when cool. Or buy some from your grocery store xD.
- Peel, wash and cut up potatoes while waiting on bread to toast. Put on medium heat until soft when poked with a fork..
- Mix all base ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix till every thing is evenly distributed..
- It's best to put small squares of parchment paper into the muffin cups or use paper cupcake cups for easier removal. Hold in either with a thin layer of butter..
- Fill cupcake cups with base mixture. Your oven should still be at 350. Place pan in oven for 15-20 mins. If your not using cupcake cups or parchment paper pull out half way through cooking and run a knife around between meatloaf and pan..
- While meatloaf is cooking take water from potatoes and mash with butter and milk to taste. Place in a freezer bag and in fridge to let cool so thicker..
- When cool use bag to pipe mashed potatoe mix onto a flat shallow pan into swirls like icing on a cupcake. Let set in fridge till needed..
- Pull muffins tin from oven and let cool. Place bottoms on same flat shallow pan as the tops removing them as you put the bottoms down and place tops on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese of your choosing and bake again on 350 till desired cheese is baked on..
- Serve with beans or carrots on the side. Two to a person. Double the batch if you want thicker bottoms..
- Add chives or bacon bits to the top as fun sprinkles if desired!.