Smashed Garlic Potatoes.
You can have Smashed Garlic Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smashed Garlic Potatoes
- It’s of Small Potatoes.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning (or some other herbs).
Smashed Garlic Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender..
- Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil. Place tender potatoes on the sheet pan, leaving plenty of room between each potato..
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly smashes. Rotate masher 90 degrees and repeat. Drizzle or brush the tops of each potato with more olive oil..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, herbs, and parmesan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and sizzling..