Tony's smoked meatloaf. The best meatloaf is made with a smoked meatloaf recipe. With the great flavor smoking adds to When I finally tried smoked meatloaf, I just couldn't believe the difference. Smoked Meatloaf – Made with Jalapeno and Buttermilk.
This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing! We are, and this smoked meatloaf recipe is now listed as one of our favorite smoker recipes here on The Typical Mom. Smoked meatloaf may be your key to tailgating-party fame. You can have Tony's smoked meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tony's smoked meatloaf
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 lb of fresh ground pork.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 oz of Liquid smoke.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of one of each, red/green bell pepper & yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 of #1 Smoker.
Ribs are delish, but unless you're a member of a Kansas City BBQ championship rib team, people might not be. In this lightened-up meatloaf, healthy low-calorie shredded zucchini keeps very lean beef moist but View image. Smoky Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. I did this while SMF was down.
Tony's smoked meatloaf step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together except: breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. I used a sheet pan it made it easier for me to form my loafs..
- In a small bowl mix together your breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. Add this to your meat mixture and form into your loafs..
- After your loafs are formed and tuck tightly, place the meatloaf on a very hot and ready smoker..
- After your meatloaf has been on the smoker for about 30 minutes, flip it over and start basin it (every 30 mins) with the barbecue sauce of your choice it should take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to smoke.(depending on the size of your meatloaf).
- You can add more or less of the ingredients I provided, It all depends on what you like and desire..
I'm taking advantage of the break in the weather and threw together a meatloaf to be smoked. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Spicy, sweet and smokey flavor, this meatloaf is easily adaptable to your personal taste. For sandwiches the next day, heat slices of meatloaf on a griddle or frying pan to crisp it up. Spice up that boring meatloaf recipe with chef Tony's miracle meatloaf pan.