Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins.
You can have Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins
- Prepare 12-15 of whole potatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onion chopped.
- You need Half of a cup of milk.
- Prepare Half of cup grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 pound of bacon crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Twice Baked Loaded Potato Skins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes and poke holes with toothpick, knife, or fork. Coat thoroughly with oil and season the outsides to taste with seasoning salt or desired spices. Bake in the oven for 45 mins. Or until tender..
- Remove from oven and let cool until you can handle the potatoes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Slice potatoes into halves and lay them side by side on the cookie sheet or baking pan..
- Scoop out the middles into a mixing bowl, careful to leave enough on the sides as not to break the little "boats" or skins. Season the insides if desired with preferred seasonings. Set aside..
- Add the cheeses, (setting aside a little to top with later) chopped onion, sour cream, milk, and butter to the potato middles. Smash everything down and mix together thoroughly with a fork. Add spices to desired taste and chopped green onion. Here is where I also sometimes add in 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon as well..
- Beat with mixer on high until desired texture is achieved. Sometimes I like to leave it a little chunky other times I make it more smooth and creamy. Depends on my mood and company..
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture into potato boat halves. (About a half cup in each.) Line up side by side to support each other..
- Top with remaining bacon crumbles, shredded cheese, and if desired chopped green onion. Bake in oven at 375° for 30-40 mins or until cheese begins to brown around the edges. Enjoy!.