Bria's apple bacon meatloaf.
You can have Bria's apple bacon meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bria's apple bacon meatloaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground venison or sausage.
- It’s 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of McCormick misquette streak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tbsp of your favorite steak sauce. I use McCormick smokey montreal.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 piece of thick sliced baccon. use more as needed to cover top.
- It’s 4 of baking apples.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 6 piece of cold butter. cut slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
Bria's apple bacon meatloaf step by step
- Add ground meat, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, onion, liquid smoke, steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well. Hands work best..
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan. Top with bacon. *Note: It's okay if bacon hangs over the sides a little. It will shrink while cooking..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Then take it out and drain grease. Put I back in oven for 20 more minutes..
- Wile meatloaf is baking. Peel and quarter 4-6 baking apples..
- Place in small baking dish an cover with brown sugar, top with butter and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Serve meatloaf topped with baked apples and sauce..