Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes. My potatoes were somewhat smashed but still had some chunkiness to them.
It's loaded with Yukon gold potatoes, bacon, half-and-half, and two different kinds of cheese. By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark. How to Make Instant Pot Potato Soup. You can cook Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- You need of Garnishes.
- It’s of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- You need of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon.
To start you'll melt a few tablespoons butter in the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Then add in onions and celery and saute briefly, following that add in some chicken broth, potatoes, carrots and season with salt and pepper and cancel that saute setting. BEST Instant Pot Potato Soup Recipe! Since I love any kind of potato soup and pretty much all recipes with potatoes, one of my new favorites to make is Instant Pot Potato Soup.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
Instapot Loaded Potato Soup – Made with red and gold baby potatoes, skins left on, instant pot cooked with celery, bacon, cheese. It's like a warming loaded baked I am starting off soup season with not only this outstanding Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup, but with an awesome giveaway. Loaded Baked Potato Soup is my definition of pure comfort food. All you need is a warm bowl of it, some crusty bread and a comfy blanket. How long do you cook Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the Instant Pot?